[csw-users] Evince broken after update (Apr 30)

Alessio a.cervellin at acm.org
Wed Apr 30 20:30:22 CEST 2008

all known issues, all already explained in this mailing list.
again:
latest evince has been built with latest poppler and latest glib2.
latest poppler and latest evince have been released into the unstable
catalog, but not glib2 (rejected due to the lack of testing) and this
broke everything.
an attempt to fix this has been made by Phil by restoring and older
version of evince into the unstable catalog, but this does not fix the
problem since poppler must be downgraded to.
i'm now waiting for glib2 to be released, so i can release again the
latest version of evince.

alessio