[csw-users] Latest pidgin not availabale

Sebastian Kayser skayser at opencsw.org
Fri Dec 19 14:13:22 CET 2008

Hi Mats,

Mats Larsson wrote:
> Anyone else see this (catalog updated):
>
> # pkg-get -c pidgin
> # (From site http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/packages/solaris/opencsw/unstable )
>        software                        localrev
> remoterev
>          pidgin            2.4.3,REV=2008.07.16
> 2.5.2,REV=2008.12.15
> # pkg-get -u pidgin
> Trying
> http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/packages/solaris/opencsw/unstable/sparc/5.8/pidgin-2.5.2,REV=2008.12.15-SunOS5.8-sparc-CSW.pkg.gz
> --2008-12-19 13:42:57--
>
> Error downloading
> http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/packages/solaris/opencsw/unstable/sparc/5.8/pidgin-2.5.2,REV=2008.12.15-SunOS5.8-sparc-CSW.pkg.gz
> (Perhaps you need to update your catalog?)
> pidgin-2.5.2,REV=2008.12.15-SunOS5.8-sparc-CSW.pkg.gz: No such file or
> directory

thanks for letting us know. Same here. Good news and bad news :) The
package is there, just somehow gunzipped already.

http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/packages/solaris/opencsw/unstable/sparc/5.8/pidgin-2.5.2,REV=2008.12.18-SunOS5.8-sparc-CSW.pkg

I presume Phil is gonna fix it on the master site in a bit (takes some
time for the mirrors to catch up). Consider that he is on PST though and
probably still counting sheep right now. ;)

Sebastian