[csw-users] ruby updates?

Dennis Clarke blastwave at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 22:04:36 CEST 2008

On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 7:42 PM, Dagobert Michelsen <dam at blastwave.org> wrote:
> Hi Ben,
>
> Am 11.07.2008 um 15:11 schrieb Ben Walton:
>>
>> Excerpts from Peter Bonivart's message of Thu Jul 10 16:01:51 -0400 2008:
>>>
>>> Ruby is not actively maintained. Would you like to take over the
>>> package? It's often easier to build within Blastwave than locally and
>>> everyone can benefit. That's how I  think when I need something.
>>
>> Well, that's a good point and I'm willing to give it a shot.  I'll hit
>> the NM and simple package docs and see what I can put together.  If the
>> developer support is as good (and quick) as the user support, I
>> shouldn't have any problems! :)
>
> There is already a high-quality package build description at
>  http://svn.blastwave.org/csw/trunk/lang/ruby
> Unfortunately the server is currently down for maintenance
> but will be available shortly. The build description is
> done with GAR, you'll find tutorials for the build system
> on the server too. I'll post a link when the server is
> up again.

let me kick it .. one more time

# svcs -xv
svc:/network/dav:subversion (CSW Subversion DAV server)
 State: maintenance since Tue Jul 08 22:28:21 2008
Reason: Start method failed repeatedly, last exited with status 1.
   See: http://sun.com/msg/SMF-8000-KS
   See: man -M /usr/share/man -s 1 svn
   See: man -M /usr/share/man -s 1 svnadmin
   See: man -M /usr/share/man -s 1 svnlook
   See: /etc/svc/volatile/network-dav:subversion.log
Impact: This service is not running.

svc:/network/http:trac (Apache 2 HTTP server)
 State: maintenance since Tue Jul 08 22:28:17 2008
Reason: Start method failed repeatedly, last exited with status 255.
   See: http://sun.com/msg/SMF-8000-KS
   See: man -M /opt/csw/apache2/man -s 8 httpd
   See: /etc/svc/volatile/network-http:trac.log
Impact: This service is not running.
#