[csw-users] kicad errors

dlaigle at blastwave.org dlaigle at blastwave.org
Mon Mar 31 12:07:28 CEST 2008

Hi Aaron,

I am the maintainer of Kicad on Solaris and ... unfortunatly never stepped
on this bug. But it is an Xorg intel driver bug. You should check wether
you have the same Xorg.conf file on all v20z. Some bibliography talked
about some discrepencies between 3D rendering and AIGLX.
Kicad is _fully_ based upon WxWidget, no direct X resource manipulation
occur within the code...

You still can try with XSun instead of Xorg...

Hope it helps.

Regards

- Dominique