[csw-users] rubygems 1.3.1 in testing

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Mon Feb 16 03:15:14 CET 2009

Hi All,

I've packaged the most recent release of rubygems and placed it in
testing.  It seems to work on my systems with some light testing.
It's a pretty big jump from the previous release though and I don't
have any systems running that version to test the update against.

To the best of my knowledge, any changes in the gemspec files should
be handled cleanly, so this new version should see your old gems and
work with them without problems...again though, I'm not able to test
this myself.  Feedback welcome.

Thanks
-Ben
--
Ben Walton
Systems Programmer - CHASS

GPG Key Id: 8E89F6D2; Key Server: pgp.mit.edu
Contact me to arrange for a CAcert assurance meeting.