[csw-users] is there a problem with install?

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Thu Jun 25 23:44:44 CEST 2009

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 6:53 PM, gerard<ghenry at cmi.univ-mrs.fr> wrote:
> hello all,
> since few days, i've got problems when trying to install some packages with
> pkgutil:
> w2100-root% /opt/csw/bin/pkgutil -i freeciv

This is because libcairo has a dependency to libsrvg (?) and that one
depends on libcairo so a cyclic dependency is present in the catalog
right now, it is being fixed with a new libcairo released today.

I have also added a simple protection for this in pkgutil so it
doesn't loop forever in these cases. You can replace
/opt/csw/bin/pkgutil with the below if you want to try it:

http://pkgutil.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pkgutil/trunk/pkgutil?revision=69

--
/peter