[csw-users] Problems with python hashlib

Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski maciej at opencsw.org
Sat Apr 17 15:29:29 CEST 2010

No dia 17 de Abril de 2010 14:23, Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski
<maciej at opencsw.org> escreveu:
> Looking at http://www.opencsw.org/search/openssl_rt it seems like the
> files are indeed missing from the package.

No, I'm blind.  The package is OK.  I was looking for
/opt/csw/lib/sparcv8, I don't know why.  The
/opt/csw/lib/libssl.so.0.9.8 file is in the package, and the others
are too.  This would point to a problem with your installation.
Perhaps the files were accidentally removed?

The removal could happen during an upgrade, for example when you use
pkg-get and files are moved from one package to another.  Here's a
case that might be similar to yours:
http://www.opencsw.org/mantis/view.php?id=4004

Maciej