[csw-users] symbol Perl_Gthr_key_ptr: referenced symbol not found after forced Perl downgrade

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Wed May 12 15:20:34 CEST 2010

Hi Wim,

Am 12.05.2010 um 15:05 schrieb Wim Van Dijck:
> aha. thanks! I would gladly do that. Forgive my ignorance, but how
> do I look at the dependencies? I've never been able to figure that

You look at the program and .so-files and see what they require with
  dump -Lv <file>
and see if all symbols resolve with
  ldd -r <file>
There should be no errors. If there are errors you are on a good path to
solve the error :-) BTW, I would really appreciate if you could test the
package from Jürgen as it helps getting it released.