[csw-users] pkg-get is deprecated

İhsan Doğan ihsan at dogan.ch
Tue Jul 12 16:44:32 CEST 2011

On 07/12/11 04:16 PM, Dennis Clarke wrote:

> Don't bother to reply Ihsan .. you were one of the guys that snuck out in
> the middle of the night with everything you could carry, the GPG key,
> broken scripts and processes left behind and stuck me with a $20,000 bill
> ( or more ) for hardware and other infrastructure that was requested just
> before you and your opencsw buddies left.

Dennis, this was already almost three years ago!

First, you never contacted me to discuss and clear things up, even
though you have my private address and my private phone number.
Second, I don't think this is the right place to discuss our differences.

Thank you.

Ihsan

--
ihsan at dogan.ch		http://blog.dogan.ch/