[csw-users] Firefox on Solaris 9

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Mon Apr 16 19:35:43 CEST 2012

Hello everyone,

Does anyone still use Firefox from OpenCSW on Solaris 9? We are
currently removing unused / not useful packages from the catalog and
if no one uses it, we'll drop it.* We expect that most Solaris desktop
users would have already migrated to Solaris 10, 11 or OpenSolaris,
and it's rather unlikely that someone depends on Firefox on Solaris 9.
We wanted to check that with you though. If you want Firefox for
Solaris 9 to stay, speak up!

Maciej

* It has already been dropped from the unstable catalog, but we can restore.