New package request : Samba 4.1.x

Schweiss, Chip chip at innovates.com
Wed Dec 17 18:21:08 CET 2014

I've been diving into building Samba 4.1.14 for OpenCSW.

Given the existing work that was set to version 4.0.9 it was fairly trivial
to get it to compile.   All I had to do is update and install talloc to
version 2.1.1 and it compiled cleaning with mgar..

I'm curious what is considered incomplete to get Samba4 to be considered a
releasable package?

I'd be happy to work through those issues.

Cheers!
-Chip