OpenSSL 1.0.1j not in testing catalog

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Wed Oct 22 20:56:40 CEST 2014

On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 7:14 PM, David Hollenberg <dhollen at mosis.com> wrote:

> I see that package CSWlibssl1-0-0 has been updated to OpenSSL 1.0.1j in
> the unstable catalog, but doesn't seem to be in the testing catalog
> (which is what we are using).  Is this latest version going to be in
> the testing catalog any time soon?  If not, is there a way to get just
> that one package from the unstable catalog, since it has fixes for
> vulnerabilities?

Packages without major bugs reported against them are automatically
moved from unstable to testing after 14 days so there's a few days
left for OpenSSL. If you can't wait you should be able to do something
like this:

# pkgutil -t http://mirror.opencsw.org/opencsw/unstable -i libssl1_0_0

If it tries to pull deps you don't want you can add "--nodeps".

/peter