64-bit PyQt

William Sleeman IV william.sleemaniv at vcuhealth.org
Wed Oct 14 21:21:22 CEST 2015

I have been able to install and run PyQt and related packages on Solaris 10 without any problem. What I need to do is to import the PyQt binding through 64-bit Python 3.1 which is part of a commercial product. From the best I can tell, there are no 64-bit packages for either QT4 or PyQt in the opencsw repository. Does anyone have an hint of how to compile this stuff with the 64 bit flag? Downloading the standard sources and manually configuring and compiling appears to be a huge ordeal.

Thanks,

Ford Sleeman
NOTE:  The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.