I usually don't miss things BUT

CMH chouck at binghamton.edu
Fri Apr 15 13:15:38 CEST 2016

I am being asked to patch samba on my Solaris SPARC box.
I am using one version down of smb from the CSW repository...
     # /opt/csw/sbin/smbd -V
     Version 3.6.14

I am looking and not finding a positive answer that *RIX is even at risk
for this attack.
What I read mentions Windows only (or it seems that way to me).
My co-admins that do Windows only know windows.
I do not see a patch from CSW (or did I miss that too!)

All other recent exploits have clearly defined and ready patchs or fixes
for the problems.

So thanks for any advice.

--
ITS Systems @ TTH