I usually don't miss things BUT

Laurent Blume laurent at opencsw.org
Fri Apr 15 15:50:50 CEST 2016

The most recent CSW Samba available is available as an experimental
package there:
http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/experimental.html#samba4

It's not me taking care of it, though, so I don't know why it's not been
pushed to unstable yet.
As for the issue at hand, you can immediately start trying that
experimental package to migrate your Samba3 install. There might be some
configuration adjustements needed. You should then be able to upgrade
when the latest version is packaged.

HTH,

Laurent