I usually don't miss things BUT

CMH chouck at binghamton.edu
Fri Apr 15 15:57:38 CEST 2016

Thanks for that info, but I still am not sure I need to do anything
regarding the samba badlock issue.
It appears to be A Windows issue only.

I have searched and asked and can't get an answer to confirm or deny that.
The good news is that samba can only be accessed internally, not outside
network connections.

thanks

--
ITS Systems @ TTH