install cryptography==1.3.0 + ffi.h error

Stephen Hjerpe Stephen.Hjerpe at microfocus.com
Wed Jun 22 15:50:10 CEST 2016

Hi Dago,

Yes, Sun Solaris 10 Sparc, python version 2.7.11. I used

pkgadd -d http://get.opencsw.org/now
/opt/csw/bin/pkgutil -U
/opt/csw/bin/pkgutil -y -i python27

I did the same when installing libffi_dev. For other platforms I have seen that the environment variable PKG_CONFIG_PATH needs to be set. I do not know if that makes any difference when using the opencsw build process.

Thanks,

Steve