install cryptography==1.3.0 + ffi.h error

Stephen Hjerpe Stephen.Hjerpe at microfocus.com
Wed Jun 22 16:57:34 CEST 2016

Hi,

Thanks Jan. I will try version 1.4

Cheers,

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: users [mailto:users-bounces+stephen.hjerpe=microfocus.com at lists.opencsw.org] On Behalf Of Jan Holzhueter
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2016 7:54 AM
To: users at lists.opencsw.org
Subject: Re: install cryptography==1.3.0 + ffi.h error

Hi,

Am 22.06.16 um 15:50 schrieb Stephen Hjerpe:
> Hi Dago,
>
> Yes, Sun Solaris 10 Sparc, python version 2.7.11. I used
>
> pkgadd -d http://get.opencsw.org/now
> /opt/csw/bin/pkgutil -U
> /opt/csw/bin/pkgutil -y -i python27
>
> I did the same when installing libffi_dev. For other platforms I have seen that the environment variable PKG_CONFIG_PATH needs to be set. I do not know if that makes any difference when using the opencsw build process.

do you need 1.3? we do have some older version the the catalog.
And building /running it has lots of of other py deps :)

https://buildfarm.opencsw.org/source/xref/opencsw/csw/mgar/pkg/lang-python/cryptography/trunk/Makefile

so you might need to bootstrap those first :)

I can try to update it to 1.3 but newest one is even 1.4. And no clue if it brakes stuff.

greetings
Jan