Initial install of openCSW

Ihsan Dogan ihsan at opencsw.org
Tue Mar 15 09:15:39 CET 2016

Hi,

On Tuesday, 15 Mar 2016 08:56 +0100, Jan Holzhueter wrote:

> > I'm getting the same error.
> > I can download http and https files fine using wget via the proxy.
> > Did anyone ever find a resolution for this?
>
> Not sure if pkgadd works with proxys.
> But anyway you can just wget/curl that url. That's a system V package
> anyway and ust pkgadd that.

Proxies are supported by pkgadd:

     -x proxy

         Specify a HTTP[S] proxy to use when downloading packages
         The  format  of  proxy  is  host:port, where host is the
         hostname of the HTTP[S] proxy,  and  port  is  the  port
         number  associated with the proxy. This switch overrides
         all other methods of specifying a proxy. See ENVIRONMENT
         VARIABLES  for  more information on alternate methods of
         specifying a default proxy.

Ihsan

--
ihsan at dogan.ch http://blog.dogan.ch/