Compiling NXLog in Solaris 10 i386

Yuri yvoinov at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 15:57:34 CET 2019

Hi,

first you not defining any issue(s). It is difficult to advise anything
wothout know exactly whats going on.

Anyway, some advices.

1. Drill down each issue. For example, "It is source issue here; to fix
it, require to write POSIX call with compiler macros #ifdef __sun__
etc.etc."

2. "It is toolchain issue". This solves separately by upgrade (possible)
automake/autotool and re-run automake && autotonf && automake before
successful build.

3. "It is dependency issue". Require to install specific dependent
library version.

Sadly, but support any opensource software on Solaris is a bit tricky
and requires additional efforts.

WBR, Yuri

--
"C++ seems like a language suitable for firing other people's legs."

* C++20 : Bug to the future *