r_base 3.3.0 -> 3.6.3

Gábor Csárdi csardi.gabor at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 22:27:33 CEST 2020

On Tue, Apr 28, 2020 at 9:10 AM Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org> wrote:
> I did some more adjustments:
>   https://sourceforge.net/p/gar/code/26631/
>
> The packages should show up here soon:
>   http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/experimental.html#r_base
>
> Please have a look and let me know if everything works so I can push them to unstable.

Thanks! I am sorry it needed so many fixes. So basically every
directly linked library should be added as a dependency?

I took a quick look, and it looks good. Of course I could only look at
Solaris 10 i386, but both the 32 bit and 64 bit version looks good.

One thing that could be improved is the handling of the 32 bit and 64
archs. R has its own package system to distribute R code, and it also
supports multi-arch R packages, but the Solaris package does not
support this currently. I'll try to fix this for the next version.

Cheers,
Gabor

[...]