[csw-maintainers] Empty prototype even though PKGFILES_CSWcupsclient is set correctly

Nicolai Schwindt schwindt at dfki.uni-kl.de
Fri Jul 31 16:58:10 CEST 2009

> I'm having an issue with the packaging of CUPS. It was all jolly good
> until prototypes of some packages started becoming empty. It once was
> CSWlibcups. Its prototype was simply empty, and so was the package.

Talking of cups - I just pulled cups from testing

like this :

pkgutil -t http://mirror.opencsw.org/opencsw/testing -U -u  CSWcupsclient
CSWcupsdev

which gives me this :

tcsh at isg-1516 [/opt/csw/lib] uname -a
SunOS isg-1516 5.10 Generic_141415-05 i86pc i386 i86pc
tcsh at isg-1516 [/opt/csw/lib] file /opt/csw/bin/lpstat
/opt/csw/bin/lpstat:    ELF 32-bit MSB executable SPARC Version 1, dynamically
linked, stripped

Anyone else ? Or am I doing wrong ?