[csw-maintainers] Packaging DBD::Sybase: need Sybase 12.5 x86 32 bit

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Wed Nov 10 19:18:16 CET 2010

Hi,

I have packaged up the Perl module DBD::Sybase bound against
Sybase OCS 12.5 and FreeTDS as alternative. However, as the
customer uses Sparc I only have Sybase Sparc at hand. To build
the x86 Perl module I would need a Sybase OCS 12.5 Client
for x86 with 32 bit. I happen to have a 64 bit x64 which
is unfortunately useless for a 32 bit Perl...

Anyway, if you have one at just drop me a note.