[csw-maintainers] moving forward

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Thu Jul 14 03:15:38 CEST 2011

Excerpts from Maciej Bliziński's message of Wed Jul 13 05:32:47 -0400 2011:

> We will move the unstable as it is to unstable-poc and create a new
> empty unstable. We will then synchronize the new unstable from
> current. Packages uploaded from csw-upload-pkg will be for now
> periodically moved to current by a designated person until
> automation arrives. We will investigate the old scripts that used to
> drive the website updates. We will work on an automatic website and
> mantis integration solution. If using the old scripts is too hard,
> we will allow mantis to desynchronize, but we will keep on releasing
> packages to unstable and current.

This works for me.  There is still some work to do to automate the
flow and we can't sit on packages until everything is ready.  Would
anyone like the job of moving packages from unstable to current for
the time being?

Thanks