[csw-maintainers] call for php5 testing

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Sun May 1 15:18:58 CEST 2011

Hi All,

I've placed a set of packages in experimental/php5[1] that I think are
worthy of wider testing.  This is a large overhaul of the GAR recipe
(it now builds in only a few hours instead of 1+ days) and is
modernized in other ways too.

I'm using the 'e build' method to enable/disable modphp5 in apache and
also to enable/disable modules in php.ini.  The etc/ directory has
been moved to /etc/opt/csw/php5/ now too.

As this is a large package (GAR build and number of outputs) and will
affect a great many sites, I'd appreciate any testing feedback you can
offer.

(Sorry this has taken so long...it was a real beast.)

Thanks
-Ben

[1] http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/experimental.html#php5