[csw-maintainers] graphviz-2.28 status.

Maciej Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Thu May 26 09:32:08 CEST 2011

2011/5/25 John Ellson <ellson at opencsw.org>:
> It seems that the perl issue I was having is resolved by using a newer
> version of swig.  I've marked Mantis#0004771 as resolved.
>
> So now, to finish the graphviz-2.28 upgrade, as I understand it, I need to:
>
>    - post swig-2.0.3
>
>        [ Please remind me.  Do I do a:
>                submitpkg ~/newpkgs/swig-2.0.3*
>         ? ]

Correct.

>    - wait for swig-2.0.3 on current* build hosts

To unpack this bit:

1. You need to wait for packages to be available from the mirrors.
You will get an email notification when that happens.
2. Once it's available from the mirrors, you send an email to
buildfarm@ and ask buildfarm admins to install updated swig on
current* hosts.
3. You wait for confirmation that packages have been installed.

>    - build graphviz-2.28 using current* build hosts
>
>    - post graphviz-2.28
>
> Is that the best plan?

Looks good, with one note I added about getting the packages on current* hosts.