[csw-maintainers] Further improvements to our website

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Mon May 30 22:11:20 CEST 2011

Hi

> Let's look at our website again and see which ones we can easily fix.
> William, do you accept volunteers who would like to work with the
> website?  If so, could you provide hints, as to where to start and how
> to contribute?  Thanks!
I'll be happy to have help for the web site. The website is easy to
hack. It is a standard wordpress site. The theme is under svn. If
someone wants to give a try on the website, i can help you to setup a
local copy of the website. The missing data you'll need are a database
dump. Depending on what you would like to fix, you may not even need it
(the default db is enough).

If you don't want to setup a local site, you can work on the mockup
server. www-mockup.opencsw.org. Ask Ihsan to get an account :)

I'm going to try to give a look to the problem you reported. Maybe only
this week end (which is 4 days long ;) )

Cheers
W.

--
William Bonnet http://www.wbonnet.net