[csw-maintainers] Last remaining packages for the openssl migration (take 2)

Jonathan Craig jcraig at opencsw.org
Sun Apr 21 03:27:16 CEST 2013

On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 8:56 AM, Yann Rouillard <yann at pleiades.fr.eu.org>wrote:

> *Jon Craig:*
> ntop <http://www.opencsw.org/p/ntop>: No answer from Jon yet.
>           Jon, do you think you will be able to work soon on these
> packages ?

I can re-roll this package against the new openssl but it will break
current users.  Not sure how I should handle communication of the problems
that will result from upgrading.  Users will need delete their current DBM
files and lose their configurations and history.  I'm not prepared to write
anything to handle the transition cleanly for them as the upstream hasn't
provided any solution that I'm aware of.  I use ntop has a spot tool, so
loss of config/history is really no big deal to me, but it may be to others.