svg problem during cairo build

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Fri Jun 26 07:17:30 CEST 2015

Hi Riccardo,

Am 24.06.2015 um 22:04 schrieb Riccardo Mottola <rmottola at opencsw.org>:
> I think we habe some problems with pkg-config

Please try /opt/csw/bin/pkg-config, the one in /usr/bin is rather old and can’t handle
some of the fields.

> Help :) I hoped rebuilding existing packages to be easier!

This is a common mistake Rupert also fell for: there is no easy rebuild. Even minor
version bumps turn out to be porting projects lately. Please read my analysis about
the problem at
  http://lists.opencsw.org/pipermail/maintainers/2015-January/019611.html

Best regards

  — Dago