missing libffi.so master link

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Sun Mar 8 14:59:21 CET 2015

Hi Riccardo,

> Am 08.03.2015 um 14:27 schrieb Riccardo Mottola <rmottola at opencsw.org>:
>
> Laurent Blume wrote:
>> Riccardo:
>> you missed the 64 bit lib in your updated package, it has only 32 bit
>> libs. You'd better fix it quickly, as it will break building some deps.
> sorry for breaking things. But how do I build both variants? I just "updated" an existing receipe.
>
> The only thing that looks in the topic is that I removed
>
> BUILD64_LIBS_ONLY = 1

The bracketing is BUILD64_(LIBS_ONLY) which should mean only libs in 32+64 bit and binaries
in 32 bit only.

> but I suppose we want both versions, don't we?

Libraries always in 32 and 64, you’ll never know how needs the library.

> What is needed in the receipe?

Just put it back it, the other directive is
  BUILD64 = 1
which puts both libs and binaries into the package.

Best regards

  — Dago