[csw-pkgsubmissions] yaz

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Tue Jan 18 19:05:21 CET 2011

On 1/18/11, Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org> wrote:
> Hi Phil,
>
> Am 07.01.2011 um 16:34 schrieb Dagobert Michelsen:
>> Am 07.01.2011 um 16:28 schrieb Philip Brown:
>>> Errrr.... Almost all of the listed packages, are missing from newpkgs.
>>
>> Strange, pushed again.
>
> "yaz" has still not been released. I repushed again. Please verify
> that it reaches the mirrors.

Sorry, I had set yaz aside, and forgotten about it. I THOUGHT I had
emailed the list, but dont see it. maybe I forgot to send :-(

There's a whole bunch of incorrect references to  /usr/local in the
manpages, etc.
I think these are not trivial examples, but "this is where you
configure yaz" type docs.
How about cleaning them up?