[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs cswutils

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Wed Jan 26 18:19:22 CET 2011

On 1/26/11, Ben Walton <bwalton at opencsw.org> wrote:

> Overall, though, I think that for GAR to be a useful as a package, it
> must be excluded from the standard norms for installation on the
> buildfarm.

fine with me.

I also dont personally care if the package of gar, is officially
released through our "normal" channels or not. Having an actual
offical packaged version, through any channel, is better than what we
have now.

If "blockage by the release manager" is a concern (which I suspect it
isnt really, but lets get this out of the way anyway)  then make
packages, and just put it up in experimental.
As Ben suggests, you are welcome to then install stuff on the build
farm directly from experimental.