[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs lighttpd

Geoff Davis gadavis at opencsw.org
Wed May 4 20:07:17 CEST 2011

Here's a good reason why - binary API extensions. I have a third-party software package that is 64-bit only that need to link into various language bindings such as PHP - and these need to also hook into the web server.

I don't know if we are building extensions for lighttpd or not, but this is definitely an issue for Apache.