[csw-users] gcc 3.3.x library package?

Alex S Moore asmoore at blastwave.org
Thu Aug 19 00:34:57 CEST 2004

On Wed, 2004-08-18 at 16:53, Michael Gernoth wrote:
> It's available again in gcc3rt. Just update to the latest version of
> this package and everything should work again:

And thanks again Michael; now that is responsive :>

ibiblio.org still shows the 2004.08.02 version, so hopefully it will
sync tonight.

But Mike brings up a good point, which I have heard before.  A fallback
plan would be nice, i.e., if I needed it fixed just now.  Something else
to think about, but I suppose that is up to the individual.  Maybe just
downloading critical pkgs to an archive directory on our own network
would suffice.

Alex