[csw-users] Unable to run apache from read-only filesystem

Cory Omand Cory.Omand at Sun.COM
Wed Jan 12 23:08:14 CET 2005

>From what I can see, EAPI_MM_CORE_PATH as configured in the CSWapache
package will always be relative to ServerRoot.  You can change the
server root by passing the '-d' argument to httpd.  This will then
change where you load configs from, and will mean you'll probably have
to specify a full path to module files to load up modules.

-C.