[csw-users] WxWidgets

Dominique Laigle Dominique.Laigle at Sun.COM
Sun Jan 7 20:29:44 CET 2007

Paul,

I have been dealing with Kicad compilation on Solaris SPARC for more
that two years know. I could manage to make it to compile with Sun
Studio by hacking the sources (I already reported some changes
proposals/bug fixes that JP Charrasse accepted and introduced in his
last release candidate).
I actually had the last release candidate working this week (whith
gccfss though), but it hits a very bad bug within wxGTK. I just sent
some few proposals to JP Charrasse (particularly allow me to fork his
code a little bit) and if he accepts them, then Kicad would compile
seamlessly with CC to give a nice CSW package dynamically linked...
I have already erlang package under test (dependancy of ESDL->Wings3D)
for creating the 3D packaging component shapes for Pcbnew.

- Dominique