[csw-users] sol 10 apache2 csw and svccfg

Ken Langley langley at med.unc.edu
Mon Jul 9 20:28:07 CEST 2007

We are experiencing a problem using the apache2 package on a sol 10 x86
machine.  One of my co-workers created a self-signed cert and configured
the conf file to reference the cert.  He then used the svccfg command to
set the httpd/ssl parameter to true.  The svccfg command completes but
the machine reports that httpd/ssl is still false.  Here are the
commands he has run:

root# svcprop -p httpd/ssl cswapache2
false
root# svccfg -s svc:/network/http:cswapache2 setprop httpd/ssl = true
root# svcprop -p httpd/ssl cswapache2
false

Are we using the wrong svccfg form?

Any input would be appreciated.  We are using apache  2.2.3.

Thanks.

--
Ken Langley
Manager, Systems and Networking