[csw-users] asking questions

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Thu Aug 28 23:29:50 CEST 2008

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 11:17 PM, Fechner, Jon L.
<Jon.Fechner at tellabs.com> wrote:
> Hello -
>
> What/where is the correct forum for Blastwave users to ask questions?
>
> I used to belong to and send questions to users at lists.blastwave.org but
> now I am seeing messages from users at lists.opencsw.org.
>
> Did the mailing list just migrate to lists.opencsw.org with users and
> archives intact? It kind of looks like it did. I suppose this may have
> had to do with the recent split between CSW and Blastwave.

OpenCSW will continue the project as you know it so you can ask your
questions here if you want to.

Dennis is starting a new project with different goals/methods so you
can subscribe to his mailing list as well if you want to keep up with
that.

--
/peter