[csw-users] Relocation of pygtk package

Yann Rouillard yann at pleiades.fr.eu.org
Wed Aug 7 22:13:07 CEST 2013

Hi Parul,

LD_LIBRARY_PATH is supposed to work in the general case but in that case
pango may load itself the libraries in its modules directory, so you must
find how pango finds its modules directory.

I know there is the pango.modules files (in /etc/opt/csw/pango) which lists
the absolute path of modules (but you will have to make sure pango uses
your relocated version also).
There are also some environnement variables that you can play with like
PANGO_SYSCONFDIR or PANGO_LIBDIR.

Best regards,

Yann