amanda 3.3.3

upen upendra.gandhi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 16:40:21 CET 2013

Hello,
I had been using  CSWamanda #3.1.1 on solaris 10/sparc for a long
time. Today I saw 3.3.3 was available, so I decided I will upgrade to
the newer version, and I did.

Now when I do amcheck I get a file not found error, which seems
correct, but I would like to know what the best solution to this issue
would be.

The issue:
Command: /opt/csw/sbin/amcheck -a weeklyfull"
O/p: parse error: could not open conf file
"/etc/opt/csw/amanda/weeklyfull/amanda.conf": No such file or
directory
amcheck: errors processing config file

All my configuration is in /opt/csw/etc/amanda/weeklyfull and that
location worked fine with version 3.1.1. 3.3.3 is looking for
configuration in /etc/optc/csw/amanda...as in above message and I
don't have anything there.

Is there an easy way to tell that configuration resides in
/opt/csw/etc/amanda and not /etc/opt/csw/amanda?

Any advice is appreciated. Thank you!
Upen