pkgutil -L, -F, and -r

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Thu Sep 19 21:53:39 CEST 2019

The emacs installation was also CSW I suppose? So you don't have an
emacs binary that doesn't even look for libs in /opt/csw/lib.

You could always remove the package with something like "pkgrm
CSWlibthai0" and then try installing it again. You can also get
information about its state with "pkginfo -l CSWlibthai0" or "pkgchk
-v CSWlibthai0".