Custom packages in OpenCSW format.

Jan Holzhueter jh at opencsw.org
Mon Apr 13 16:48:13 CEST 2015

Hi,

Am 13.04.15 um 16:43 schrieb Todd Strain:

> I then build the catalaog using “bldcat” command. Everything looks fine
> at this point as "pkgutil -U" will update the host, and "pkgutil -a"
> shows all my packages. But "pkgutil --install" fails saying the package
> is not in the catalog.
>

> Can anyone tell me the proper way to add custom software to OpenCSW
> catalog format?

not sure if that's the problem:

# Support non-CSW packages. If you have your own packages that have a
different
# prefix that you want to use with pkgutil you must enable this otherwise
# pkgutil will skip every package not prefixed by CSW.
# NOTE: this also affects options like -c/C, however it's easy to filter the
#       output if wanted, e.g. "pkgutil -C CSW".
# Default: false
#noncsw=true

Did you set noncsw=true in pkgutil.conf?

Greetings
Jan